Citizenship & Naturalization
DC Metro Immigration Law PLLC represents all types of Citizenship & Naturalization cases including: naturalization after five years with a green card, denials, good moral character issues, N-336 hearings, naturalization based on marriage.
DC Metro Immigration Law PLLC represents clients in all types of citizenship and naturalization matters including:
- Naturalization (N-400) (green card holder for five years)
- Naturalization based on marriage to a U.S. citizen (green card holder fore three (3) years)
- Certificate of Citizenship (based on a U.S. citizen parent, or other circumstances)
- N-336 (Application for Hearing in Naturalization Proceedings, if denied naturalization)
- Good Moral Character issues (5 years of good moral character is required by law going back five years from the time you apply for naturalization. Let us advise you on how your past criminal or other issues may affect your ability to naturalize)